Business Introduction Call (FREE For Copper Customers)
The objective of the call is to determine if we’re a good fit for your specific needs. If your team is using Copper CRM along with the software stack that we regularly work with, we will jump right into a Discovery Session. If you are not using Copper or looking for general software/business process/automation consulting, you can instead purchase a consulting session here.
Needs Discovery Session
If you are using Copper (and our ideal software stack alongside it), and it's clear that we can help, we will have an initial screen share session to go over your existing systems and business processes to discuss goals, automation needs, and ways to streamline operations, to determine if it makes sense to move to a paid Discovery Phase.
Together, we will break down your needs into project phases (Phase 1/2/3) before moving into the Discovery Phase. If you need general software/business process/automation consulting, you can instead purchase a consulting session here.
Discovery Phase (Diagnosis) + Phase 1 Delivery
The goal of this phase is to understand the ins-and-outs of the problem at-hand, building a roadmap for streamlining and automating where needed. Once we have uncovered any potential unknowns and set clear expectations, we will begin work on Phase 1 of the project.
The deliverables are:
- A breakdown of what's included in Phase 1 and what Phase 2/3+ may look like
- The delivery of Phase 1 (that is mutually agreed upon based on time, budget, and scope)
- A plan and timeline for what future phases may look like
Performance & Maintenance Package
This consists of ongoing maintenance, automation monitoring, and CRM/software/business process consulting. It is required that our clients sign on to an ongoing tier if automation is built.
If you do not need automation support, you can check out our available quarterly consulting packages here.
Business Process Success Stories
43North Success Story
Results: We launched prior to the deadline with all of the key data migrated from the old CRM, and MVP requirements fulfilled.
43North faced a few challenges, as their existing CRM wasn't optimal:
- They needed a place to house all of their applicant and sponsor data.
- Their existing application had to be connected to and deeply integrated with a CRM.
- All communications with people and by extension, companies, needed to be housed in one central location.
- They needed to document all processes and steps so no one employee became a linchpin or irreplaceable.
We had just over 1 month to migrate data from the old system to the new system and have a working MVP (Minimal Viable Product). The solution needed to be powerful and flexible, understanding that processes will evolve over time.
View Full Success Story
Crash of Rhinos Painting Success Story
Results: After just 2 months on the new platform, Mike saw their close rate jump from 40% to nearly 50% with the implementation of new software paired with our automation, integration, and consulting services. This alone has paid for our services.
Owner, Mike Ricker was looking to move their company off of legacy systems, all while:
- Streamlining existing processes.
- Taking further advantage of automation.
- Moving their offline proposal/contract signing to an online e-signature solution.
- Continuing business without data-loss or downtime during the transition.
We worked with Mike and his team to implement Copper (ProsperWorks CRM), refine processes, and migrate all of their data from their old system, MarketSharp.
View Full Success Story